Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Miranda Lambert* (Blake Shelton, Adam Levine Girlfriend)

Miranda Lambert* (Blake Shelton, Adam Levine Girlfriend)

Blake Shelton Debuts Miranda Lambert Duet 'Red River Blue'
The title track from Blake Shelton's latest LP, Red River Blue, featuring Miranda Lambert, has premiered.

The status of the track on the album, due out on July 12, was never clear according to Blake:

"I didn't know where it would fit, album-wise, with the last two projects I did. When I decided to cut it, I knew it would be with Miranda [Lambert]."

Blake added that the song is based on the tough times the couple has gone through together:

"It's about a relationship falling apart and he has to take the blame. Miranda and I have lived that song a bunch of times. It is very special. I could not think of a better title."

Right now iTunes is offering preorders for Red River Blue, while the digital format comes with bonus tracks. Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment